River Falls Wildcats Activities Registration Page
Winter Sport registration will be opened on November 2
Parents, Complete Your Activity/Athletic Registration Online!
Below are the directions on how to register for athletics and activities at River Falls High School and Middle School
Before you begin, we have found in the past that people using Ipads have had difficulty at times registering on those devices. If you can, we would suggest other devices for registration. Also, do not use the "Back" button at anytime during registration... it will force you to completely start over.
Please read and follow these steps carefully to be fully registered. IMPORTANT: You are only registered when ALL steps are completed. You will only sign ONCE during the entire process and that will suffice for ALL documents required. We have added some more directions on this sheet if you would like to print it off and use it.
COVID 19 Information - Both Parents and Student should read this document on Covid-19. Information about Covid-19 and procedures that the District is taking to help mitigate it are discussed. Click Here to see this document
- (**** Please note a change to these directions at the end of this section pertaining to a special extension for this year for physicals.) All students who plan to participate in athletics must have a physical examination done very other school year. Physical examinations must be performed by a licensed physician, physician's assistant or advanced nurse practitioner. Athletes WILL NOT be allowed to participate without having a physical exam in good standing.
- A physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years. Physical examination taken before April 1 is valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following year. Therefore, for the 2020-21 school year if your last physical was prior to April 1, 2019, you need a physical. If your Physical was between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020, you just need to click the appropriate box on this registration.
- You will need to take a form to the clinic when you have a physcial. You can get the blank Physical Form HERE.
- All physical documentation should be submitted to the Athletic Office. You can submit either online using the REGISTRATION menu above or drop signed copies off in our office. We would prefer you submit it electronically but will also accept a paper copy.
- If you have questions regarding your physical status, please contact Susan Halling at email@example.com
- **** For the 2020-21 fall season, there has been an extension granted for how long a physical is valid for. Due to the pandemic we are experiencing, the WIAA will allow current physicals that would have expired to be good through the fall season.The reason is that people may experience problems getting appointments this year. To use this extension, you must fill out and send in this document. CLICK HERE.
- Go to the "View My Account" button on the top right side of this page and fill out and submit the Online Eligibility Forms and Registration Form. (If student is in both an athletic and non-athletic activity, you will have to fill out both forms the first time). All items marked with an asterisk (*) are required field.
- Read all information carefully. Your annual signature will indicate that you have read this and agreed to abide by what is stated in these documents.
- Finally, pay your Activity/Athletic fee either electronically or in person. There is a $300 cap per family (can combine middle and high school students) There is a $170 cap per individual for high school students and $120 for middle school students. ****However, there are certain other activities that do not fall into this cap. They will be indicated when you register.
- *If there is a finanacial hardship, please contact the Activities Office for possible waiver information.
- There will be a charge every time a credit card transaction is done. The fees will be as follows: $1.00 for transactions between $1 and $100; $2.00 between $101 and $200; and $3.00 between $201 and $300.
Once you compete these steps, you are registered and can participate in River Falls activities / athletics.
- 2020 High School Activities Code
- 2020 Middle School Activities Code
- 2020 WIAA Eligibility Bulletin (HS only)
- Concussion Fact Sheet for Students (HS and MS )
- Concussion Fact Sheet for Parents (HS and MS )
- Consent Form to take the Concussion Impact Test (HS only)
- Covid-19 Information, Expectations, and Procedures